Thursday, 23 April 2026

Tu Ya Main, Thrash, O Romeo, Aafaa

Watched four movies as mentioned above.

Tu Ya Main

  • This movie was watched on the big screen.
  • I totally liked the movie.
  • Then I suspected some sequences must have been shot abroad.
  • And it was true that some portions are shot in Thailand.

Thrash

  • This creature plus hurricane disaster movie was watched on Netflix.
  • Worth watching once.

O Romeo

  • This totally full of violence movie was watched on Prime Video.
  • Shahid Kapur proves that he is numero uno when portraying "lad from Mumbai" involved in activities which put a man on the edge.
  • If you see movies like Deva or Kaminey etc.

Aafaa

  • This Odia language movie was watched on the big screen.
  • In the movie actors and their well wishers had come.
  • It was like a special screening.
  • I liked the movie.
  • You can watch the movie if you want to explore an uncharted area called "Odia films".
  • Actually Odia films are not as famous like South or Hindi but they have meaning anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment