Thursday, 21 May 2026

Bindusagar, Murabi, Michael, Apex, One Battle After Another, Bhoot Bangla

Watched several movies as below.

Bindusagar

  • Watched this Odia movie on the big screen.
  • This movie is like Kantara only difference Kantara is a fictional place while Bindusagar is a real alive place in Bhubaneswar Odisha.
  • Worth watching this movie.

Murabi

  • This Odia movie was watched on the big screen.
  • It is a full family drama movie including scenes shot in Bhubaneswar and Puri.

Michael

  • This English Hollywood movie was watched on the big screen.
  • What I liked about the movie was how soft spoken Michael Jackson was.
  • It is like we meet Michael personally through the movie.

Apex

  • This movie was watched on Netflix.
  • I can say this is high octane thriller cum action movie.
  • Definitely worth watching.

One Battle After Another

  • This movie was watched on Jio Hotstar.
  • Too good action movie.
  • In fact it was better than I had imagined. 
  • Worth watching this once.

Bhoot Bangla

  • This movie was watched on the big screen.
  • I liked the movie for it wholesomeness.
  • It does not show the hero getting lonely or abandoned.
  • The hero is like a king.
  • There is like a mini army with him who assist him and are with him till the end.
  • No way this descend into horror like Western horror movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment