Wednesday, 3 June 2026

Kara, Obsession, Terrifier 3

Watched two movies as mentioned above.

Kara

  • Watched this Dhanush starrer movie on Netflix.
  • I liked the movie.
  • Worth watching.

Obsession

  • This movie was watched on big screen.
  • I liked the movie.
  • It is too good horror movie.
  • It deals with Gen Z generation.
  • Thus it is like a new generation horror movie.
Terrifier 3

  • Though I had seen this movie I saw it again on Prime Video.
  • Too good horror movie.
  • This time I recognize the characters better.
  • Every movie can be like this.
  • We watch a movie and watch it again.
  • Some movies feel better.
  • We can see things and draw conclusions which we could not draw earlier.
  • There was also famous dialogue in 12 Monkeys movie where the main character portrayed by Bruce Willis says the same thing "every time you watch a movie again you feel different because you are different".

No comments:

Post a Comment